Order Processing & Handling
All orders are shipped the same day if ordered before 2:00 PM EST. Orders after our daily shipping cut-off time of 2:00PM EST may still be prepared, but might not have left our facility yet.
Please allow 24 hours for order processing and handling in some cases. No mail leaves the facility on Saturdays, Sundays and major U.S holidays.
Guaranteed Transit Times (UPS®)
- UPS Next Day Air® Early: Guaranteed delivery one hour later than the guaranteed weekday delivery time, as early as 9:00 a.m., based on destination
- UPS Next Day Air®: Guaranteed delivery by 12:00 noon or 1:30 p.m. where weekday shipments are delivered by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon, respectively, based on destination
- UPS Next Day Air Saver® Extended to end-of-day (11:59 p.m. on the guaranteed day of delivery).
- UPS 2nd Day Air®: Guaranteed delivery by end of day for shipments picked up on Thursday, based on destination
- UPS Ground and UPS 3 Day Select™: End of day (available in select destination ZIP Codes™)
- UPS Worldwide Express® Plus: Delivery based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express®: Delivery based on destination
- UPS Worldwide Express Freight™: Delivery based on destination
Service Days: Monday – Friday (cutoff at 4PM) and Saturday (cutoff at 12PM noon)
Saturday Delivery: For Saturday Delivery of air and international packages, UPS charges a handling fee of $17 for domestic packages and international packages are based on destination. You may be prompted for these fees if Saturday delivery is required.
Estimated Transit Times (USPS®)
- USPS First Class Mail: 2-6 business days* in transit
- USPS Priority: 1-3 business days* in transit
*These estimated transit times refer to the time it takes the package to reach it’s destination once it has been shipped.
Service Days: Monday – Friday (cutoff at 3PM) and Saturday (cutoff at 2PM noon)
Shipping Delays / Errors
Your package is still within the UPS/USPS network and, unless otherwise noted, and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. Shipment movement information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned in the UPS/USPS delivery system. There may be several days between scans if the shipment is going cross-country or moving between countries or territories.
Common scans include the following:
- Arrival Scan: The shipment has arrived at a UPS/USPS facility.
- Delivered: The shipment has reached its destination, and the date and time of delivery have been recorded. In the U.S. and Canada, residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbour or leasing office, the driver will leave a UPS/USPS InfoNotice® at the delivery address.
- Departure Scan: The shipment has departed a UPS/USPS facility and is on its way to the next UPS/USPS facility. The shipment is moving; however, there may be several days between scans if the shipment is going cross-country or moving between countries or territories.
- Destination Scan: The shipment has arrived at the local UPS/USPS facility responsible for final delivery.
- Exception: Action Required: The shipment is currently within the UPS/USPS network; however, more information regarding the delivery address is needed. The sender must provide the correct shipping address information to UPS/USPS.
- Export Scan: The shipment has cleared export procedures in the origin country.
- Given to Post Office for Delivery: At the request of the sender, UPS/USPS has given the package to the U.S. Postal Service to make the final delivery. This contractual service may require an additional one to two days for delivery.
- Import Scan: The shipment has cleared import procedures in the receiving country.
- Order Processed: On its Way to UPS/USPS: The shipment has been processed by the sender. Once the shipment is within the UPS/USPS network, an expected delivery date will be made available.
- Shipment Ready for UPS/USPS: UPS/USPS has received the electronic transmission of the shipment details and billing information for this shipment from the sender. Once the shipment is moving within the UPS/USPS network, the tracking status will be updated.
- Origin Scan: UPS/USPS has received the shipment.
- On Vehicle for Delivery: The shipment has reached the local UPS/USPS facility responsible for delivery and has been dispatched to a UPS/USPS driver.